Mr. Sensitive is a naturally tasty treat high in protein, fiber and omega-3 fatty acids and specially formulated for those with skin and food sensitivities. This is a grain and gluten free recipe that contains organic free range turkey stock stewed with organic peas and carrots, organic flax seeds, parsley, rosemary, sage, and just a touch of garlic to make this nutritious snack irresistible to our four legged friends.
Pooch treats never contain corn, wheat, or soy and are low gluten.
Each package contains both small and medium sized cookies for when they're behaving exceptionally well.
$9.99 14 oz bag
- Organic Free Range Turkey Stock: Homemade no salt recipe stewed with organic peas and carrots. Healthy alternative to high sodium broths that many gourmet brands use.
- Organic Flaxseed: Great source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Lignans, and Fiber. Excellent for improving coat and skin and reducing inflammation.
- Organic Buckwheat Flour: Gluten Free. Alternative to Wheat Flour.
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Recommended for Dogs with allergies. Great for skin, coat and joints.
- Parsley:Natural breath freshener and aids digestion.
- Rosemary: Contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents. Helpful for stomach upsets and digestive disorders.
- Sage: Natural antiseptic and anti fungal. Helpful for stomach upsets and digestive disorders.
It is important to us that our products are as eco-friendly as possible. Pooch Dog Treats are packed with with only biodegradable and recyclable materials. The inner package containing the treats is made out of NatureFlex 100% Biodegradable Cellophane Bags and the outer package once removing the metal tie is completely recyclable and biodegradable as well. Some plastics take as long as 70 years before they start to degrade and usually emit harmful chemicals in the process, our packaging takes as little as 15 weeks and is made of sustainable plant fibers.
NatureFlex 100% Compostable Cellophane Bags. Made from clear, 100% home-compostable cellophane, a cellulose product derived from sustainable wood, these bags cause nearly zero environmental-impact.
Our paper bags are constructed with glassine liner. Since the glassine is made from pulp and similar to a wax paper material, the entire bag is recyclable. However, please remember to remove tin ties prior to recycling.