Peanut Honey is a naturally tasty treat high in protein, fiber and omega-3 fatty acids. This recipe contains organic rolled oats, organic peanut butter, organic flax seeds, and just a tad of honey to make this nutritious snack irresistible to our four legged friends.
Pooch treats never contain corn, wheat, or soy and are low gluten.
Each package contains both small and medium sized cookies for when they're behaving exceptionally well.
$8.99 14 oz bag
- Organic Peanut Butter-No Salt Added: Rich in protein and Vitamin E. Great for shiny coats.
- Organic Rolled Oats: High in Fiber and great for diabetic dogs.
- Organic Flaxseed: Great source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Lignans, and Fiber. Excellent for improving coat and skin and reducing inflammation.
- Organic Brown Rice Flour: Gluten Free. Alternative to Wheat Flour.
- Organic Barley Flour: Low Gluten. Alternative to Wheat Flour.
- Organic Buckwheat Flour: Gluten Free. Alternative to Wheat Flour.
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil: Recommended for Dogs with allergies. Great for skin, coat and joints.
- Raw Organic Honey:Contains trace vitamins and minerals and acts as a natural sweetener.
- Cinnamon:Helpful for digestion and regulating blood sugars.
It is important to us that our products are as eco-friendly as possible. Pooch Dog Treats are packed with with only biodegradable and recyclable materials. The inner package containing the treats is made out of NatureFlex 100% Biodegradable Cellophane Bags and the outer package once removing the metal tie is completely recyclable and biodegradable as well. Some plastics take as long as 70 years before they start to degrade and usually emit harmful chemicals in the process, our packaging takes as little as 15 weeks and is made of sustainable plant fibers.
NatureFlex 100% Compostable Cellophane Bags. Made from clear, 100% home-compostable cellophane, a cellulose product derived from sustainable wood, these bags cause nearly zero environmental-impact.
Our paper bags are constructed with glassine liner. Since the glassine is made from pulp and similar to a wax paper material, the entire bag is recyclable. However, please remember to remove tin ties prior to recycling.